|Each cylinder is
extended by turning on the output that energizes its valve. The cylinder will retract when
the output turns off. Below is a sequential description of how the machine works, followed
by the actual T6 program in red.
is in place, slide is retracted, and the Start button is pressed.
2. Start milling head motor.
3. Clamp the part into position.
4. Lower the milling head.
5. Confirm that head is down.
6. Move head to form the slot.
7. Confirm that slot is completed.
8. Bring milling head back up.
9. Retract slide to home position.
10. Confirm that slide is back home. Check input 3 - on
11. Stop milling head motor.
12. Allow time for motor to stop.
13. Unclamp part for operator to unload. Output 1 - turn off
14. Confirm that the part is removed. Check input 4 - off
15. Ready for next milling cycle.